Terranova Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game]

4 posters

Go down

Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game] Empty Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game]

Post by Tactik Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Hey guys, here's what I could squeeze out from the chinese servers: you can farm other dungeons besides soul grave efficiently, but the team will be quite expensive.

The good news is, this team CAN be used to rank up at the world bosses too. I think with the ammount of mitigation, you can even deal amazing amounts of damage even on phisical resist bosses with this pure phisical setup.

First of all, you will need all the orange gear you can get, especially the weapons, but the main weapon here will be the Metheorite weapon on your Winter.
First of, you will need as many Hitting Scream talents as you can, if you have +4 Purple only, it's on, but aim for Orange skills.

The good news is, you need the defaul Winter talent, which will cost you only 100 Soul Stones. The reason why is below:

Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game] Oous10

Winter
*Aim (Initial Talent)
- Normal Skill: Normal Attack
- Initiative Skill: Cause a large amount of damage to the unit who has the highest maximum HP. Can be cast once every 2 rounds.
- Passive Skill: When scoring a critical strike, make the unit who has the highest maximum HP take 40% more physical damage. Lasts 2 rounds.
- Talent Stats 1: Crit Chance+10%
- Talent Stats 2: Crit Damage+20%
- Weapon activated skill: When entering the battlefield, increase physical damage taken of the unit who has the highest maximum HP by 10% for 30 rounds.

Now this is why you need Metheorite, it will further increase the damage output, increase your crit chance, which the entire team will depend on, and also increase the damage.

Second will cost you 200 soul stones just to obrain and it's another crucial member of the team:

Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game] Aaaaiu10

Feral Druid
- Initiative Skill: Reduce Toughness of a unit right ahead by 30%. Lasts 2 rounds.
- Passive Skill: When scoring a critical strike, there is a 50% chance to trigger Smash, causing a large amount of damage to a single unit.
- Talent Stats 1: Hit Chance+10%
- Talent Stats 2: Crit Chance+10%
- Weapon activated skill: CRIT Damage+30%

Gearing this dude up will be a secondary priority, as you firstly need a tank, which he is by default, and a debuffer with moderate damage, which is is again.
Having full gear and talents unlocked will further increase your damage, but focus maxing out the other cards first.

The other 2 nukers are, of course, Thief and Hunter, you will need 50 Soul Stones for the first talent of Thief, which is nice, but another 200 for the Hunter. Hunter's weapon is incredibly good in PvE too, and having the evolved Orange ring will give him more damage and 10% hit chance, a very important stat in PvE.

Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game] As10

Thief
*Bayonet (Initial Talent)
- Initiative Skill: Cause an extremely large amount of damage to a single enemy.
- Passive Skill: When defeating an enemy, cast the Initiative Skill again at once.
- Talent Stats 1: Hit Chance+10%
- Talent Stats 2: Crit Chance+5%
- Weapon activated skill: Crit Damage+20%

Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game] Aous10

This dude is very common from the previous patch, you know his thing.

Now you can choose a healer, Cannon Lady seems the best fit, after that, the Shaman Healer or Qriest, the reason why CL is so good in PvE is the same reason why Envy was before, because the Healing Over Time ticks scale with the 100% increase, making it heal a large amount of cards by a large amount of HP every turn.

For the gems, if you are a min-maxing lunatic like me, you should go for full Dmg gems like in the picture below:

Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game] Aeoe010

You should be able to clear it in 1-2 tries, I'm still in doubt about some aspects since this is info. from the chinese forums, but from all the debuffs there are, I'm pretty sure the damage output of this team will be amazing.

I'll post below a few more print screens of the boss fights:

Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game] Aeoe210Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game] Aeoe310Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game] Aeoe410Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game] Aeoe610Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game] Aeoe910
Tactik
Tactik
Admin

https://terranova.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game] Empty Re: Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game]

Post by Retro Rage Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:01 pm

sweet, good to know, great info dude, thanks Smile

Last edited by Retro Rage on Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Retro Rage

Back to top Go down

Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game] Empty Re: Hurricane Castle Solo Dungeon Farm Squad [End Game]

Post by Tactik Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:02 pm

Nah it's a talent from Druid. The tree hero
Tactik
Tactik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rögen Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Too bad that the orange Feral Druid is not available yet.
It seems that is it not easy to obtain Winter's weapon.
But I agree, all this seems worth it.

Rögen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tactik Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:56 pm

I already have the Feral Druid Very Happy I already have the entire team, problem is with the skill fruits.
We will all have all the cards we need in a month or so, it's no biggie.
The damage output of this team is amazing in pve even with 1/10 skills and purple gear.
Tactik
Tactik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rögen Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:42 pm

How can you have the feral druid?
I can't evolve mine.

Rögen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tactik Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:10 pm

U evolve from Druid, the green tree purple. The resurecter from raven squad.
Also, check ur messages bro i PMd u something on forum and ingame.
Tactik
Tactik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rögen Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:37 am

Oh, I thought it was about the feral druid helper.

Rögen

Back to top Go down

Post by SnubbelDub Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:30 pm

Sounds very potent. I wonder if there is a magical counterpart. Orange BEM has a 30% reduction on magical resistance. Orange Fire Captain comes with massive att and additional 5% resistance. Do you know of other cards to support this setup?

SnubbelDub

Back to top Go down

Post by Tactik Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:19 pm

As a magical nuke, I think Orange Moonkin Druid is the best . His damage is huge as magic.
Tactik
Tactik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down